Thibodaux Criminal Defense Lawyer
Much of my work focuses on criminal law. I work tirelessly to protect the rights and preserve the freedom of people accused of DWI, drug charges, property crimes, and other felony and misdemeanor crimes. I have more than 24 years of experience in this area, including almost five years as a prosecutor followed by 15 years in private practice. My goal in your case will be to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Providing Sound Advice And Results-Oriented Representation
In addition to criminal defense, my law firm provides advice, services and representation in these areas of law:
- Personal injury — Recovering compensation for victims of car accidents, truck accidents and other acts of negligence
- Estate law — Wills, powers of attorney, trusts, successions and other matters
- Family law — Divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, division of community property and adoption
- Social Security — Appeals of denied Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims
- Real estate — Facilitating residential and commercial real estate transactions
Responsive Service And Affordable Fees
When we meet regarding your legal matter, I will listen closely as you discuss your concerns. I will explain the issues in your case and what my law firm can do for you. I will also explain the legal process and the projected timeline for your case. I will keep you informed of important developments and respond promptly when you call. You will have confidence, knowing that an experienced lawyer is working hard to achieve your goals.