Protecting Rights And Preserving Freedoms
For more than three decades, I have helped Louisianans resolve legal issues with high-level service.
Over 30 years of experience in the Louisiana court system
An Experienced Advocate And Counselor In Criminal Defense And Family Law
A legal problem such as a criminal charge, divorce or insurance dispute is a heavy burden. It is difficult to move forward in your life until it is resolved.
I am Andrew W. Wise, an attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the Louisiana court system. My mission is helping people in the Houma-Thibodaux area resolve difficult legal problems. I respond promptly when clients call, listening closely as they discuss their problems and then offering them compassionate counsel and guidance. When necessary, I provide vigorous representation in court.
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
Much of my work focuses on criminal defense law. I work tirelessly to protect the rights and preserve the freedom of people accused of DWI and drunken driving charges, property crimes, drug crimes, and other felony and misdemeanor crimes. I have over 25 years of experience in this area, including almost five years as a prosecutor followed by more than 15 years in private practice. My goal in your case will be to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Offering A Range Of Legal Services
In addition to criminal defense, my law firm provides advice, services and representation in these areas of law:
- Criminal Record Expungement – Prevent employers, landlords, bankers and others from accessing your arrest information
- Criminal Defense – Domestic violence, assault, burglary, theft, shoplifting and other felony and misdemeanor crimes
- Divorce – Child custody, child support, spousal support, division of community property and adoption
- Drug Charges – Possession, sale and manufacture of illegal substances, misdemeanor and felony drug crimes
- DWI – Fighting to reduce penalties and when possible, get the charges dropped
- Estate law – Wills, powers of attorney, trusts, successions and other matters
- Personal injury – Recovering compensation for victims of car accidents, truck accidents and other acts of negligence
- Social Security – Appeals of denied Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims
- Real Estate Transactions – Facilitating residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Wills And Successions – Helping families set up wills and navigate through the succession process
Responsive Service And Affordable Fees
When we meet regarding your legal matter, I will listen closely as you relate your concerns. I will explain the issues in your case and what my law firm can do for you. I will also tell you the projected timeline for your case and explain what is happening every step of the way. I keep the lines of communication open, responding quickly when you call and providing regular updates on developments in your case. You can feel confident knowing you have a highly experienced lawyer fighting for you.
To schedule a consultation, call 985-446-0526 or fill out my online contact form.