An Experienced Advocate And Counselor
A legal problem such as a criminal charge, divorce or insurance dispute is a heavy burden. Until it is resolved, you cannot move forward in your life.
I am Andrew W. Wise, an attorney with more than 25 years of experience in the Louisiana court system. My mission is helping people in the Houma-Thibodaux area resolve difficult legal problems. I respond promptly when clients call, listening closely as they discuss their problems and then offering them compassionate counsel and guidance. When necessary, I provide vigorous representation in court.
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
Much of my work focuses on criminal defense law. I work tirelessly to protect the rights and preserve the freedom of people accused of DWI and drunken driving charges, property crimes, drug crimes, and other felony and misdemeanor crimes. I have over 25 years of experience in this area, including almost five years as a prosecutor followed by more than 15 years in private practice. My goal in your case will be to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Providing Sound Advice And Results-Oriented Representation
In addition to criminal defense, my law firm provides advice, services and representation in these areas of law:
- Personal injury — Recovering compensation for victims of car accidents, truck accidents and other acts of negligence
- Estate law — Wills, powers of attorney, trusts, successions and other matters
- Family law — Divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, division of community property and adoption
- Social Security — Appeals of denied Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims
- Real estate — Facilitating residential and commercial real estate transactions
Responsive Service And Affordable Fees
When we meet regarding your legal matter, I will listen closely as you relate your concerns. I will explain the issues in your case and what my law firm can do for you. I will also explain the legal process and the projected timeline for your case. I will keep you informed of important developments and respond promptly when you call. You will have confidence, knowing that an experienced lawyer is working hard to achieve your goals.
Contact The Firm
Discuss Your Case With An Experienced Lawyer
Consultations in personal injury and Social Security Disability cases are free. I charge an affordable fee for consultations and representation in other matters.